Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Let it out so it can breathe..

I can't get over how scandalous Shakira looks in her new video "She Wolf". A lot of people are saying she looks "cheap", "dirty", etc..but have we forgotten that she IS in show biz? She's a pop star, she has an excuse and besides she looks GOOD! I mean how many of us "average" looking folk can do what she did in the video..what I'd do to do that cage dance. LOVE the heels as well. Good job Shakira, love the originality of the song, the meaning behind it as well..haha.

So tomorrow I'm off for a consultation with Good Life with my BFF. Ahh, time to hit the gym once again..I was dedicated to jogging for almost 2 months and a few weeks after my Orlando trip, but once the weather started getting colder my motivation started to freeze over as well. It's the lazy cloud, its evil and once you're under it, you'll be sitting there for a good long time..so so evil..be gone you evil cloud! The only thing I need to 'shed' off is my stomach, its not too bad as it was a couple years ago, but it needs some work. It's at the point where my stomach can suck in by itself without me even trying! Trust me, its not crazy talk..I have crazy muscle memory or something..as a matter in fact its sucking in right now! Awesome. Anyways guys, wish me and my stomach luck.




Now to listen to some "Rookie of the Year"..Drake, what? You thought I wouldn't talk about him? Pleaseeeee. New song called "King Leon" once again, great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment