Saturday, November 7, 2009

Long time...

no see. Been so busy lately (yeah right), don't you get annoyed when people use that "I've been so busy lately to see/call/meet you" remark, it's so played out, like you were REALLY that busy to ever call me, or came over and knock on my door to see if i was home? Why can't we all just be honest and admit that we were too lazy..because as I said the cloud of laziness is purely evil and will bind you in shackles. (HAH)

So Halloween was awesome..enjoyed the alcohol a bit TOO much as I was guzzling down the the bottle like it was water, and then the sing-a-longs started to flow out of my mouth in the limo because no one could work the radio. Never have a drunk person, or two, or all of them try to operate a radio in a limousine, trust me you'll never get to hear ANY music. It was funny because the driver was getting yelled at by us because WE were too intoxicated and deemed the technological device to be "defective"..then the Future Shop jokes came along MAKE IT DEFECTIVE!, SEND IT BACK TO GENCO!" Oh God, I've been there way too long. Saw way too many girls dressed up as cops, and sadly I was too cheap to buy a costume so i home-made my cop costume..next year will be better and more thought put into. The night ended up being a blast.

Got a new toy to play with...a netbook. Samsung and its all white!! Like marshmallow white, its so cute and convenient..I feel like I can hold this thing and run the marathon with it. Super light and easy to carry around school rather than my bulky 15.4" Toshiba that had a messed up charger jack..so out with the old and in with the new. For now this device is keeping me satisfied, but its too early to tell. All I need now is a new cellphone, my gold phone is aging and its so busted (like an older man with arthritis type of aging), the keypad buttons are all splitting down the middle (because of the texting), the # button won't work, and time to time my phone has a mind of its own and will do its occasional shut off and on business. Technology is so weird, its so sad how we've become so dependent on it..like calculators, nowadays we don't need to use our brains to calculate simple math (to those who didn't know, we do have a brain), and its acceptable to use for school! Also for tests!

So Orlando once again...we've come to cause some trouble and ruckus once again. Super excited.

This song gets me so pumped up..I love the beat and the "Petrone in my cup" lyric..I know its old, but whatever.


Until later guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment