Friday, December 11, 2009

Its nice to see you again....

HOLY CANOLI! Long time..well where to start off..it's been such a hectic month. Aside from the whole partying, double fisting the jagger and rockstar, insane Christmas shopping, and so on, I've been sick for about a week now. This is probably the worse sickness I've ever had, thanks to my BFF who has kindly given me her symptons, has actually evolved into a mutated-strain of cold; right now Im dying from the strep and laryngitis. I can't even talk, everytime I want to I have to whisper like a creepy witch woman that's trying to cast all to damnnation; its pretty freaky, ask the gas attendant at Sunoco who got a bit freaked out when I whispered to put 20 bucks into station 9. I never appreciated my voice like I do now, it sucks I feel like the woman with no voice, I have all these thoughts circling in my mind, but no voice to speak it out *tear. I hate being sick, its the worst feeling in the world; when I'm sick I have an overabundance of saliva (yes gross) for some odd reason (like a dentist just pulled out a couple of teeth and I'm all drugged up on anasthesia), and I wake up and my pillow is like friggin flooded of saliva; LMAO i know i know, too much news to take in, but whatever i'm an honest person with nothing to hide.

Why the f*** is Gossip Girl's next show airing in March?!?!?! Are you kidding me? I have to wait an eternity to watch the next flippin episode, I mean I know its only three months (ONLY?!?) but what the hell am I gonna be doing throughout the three months? Watch something else? Please I want to see my Chuck Bass and his awesome fake American accent, because we all clearly know he's English, but whatever he's a babe (LOL!). Jenny and Blair would have to be my abosolute faves due to their awesome fashion sense and how they carry themselves while wearing what they are wearing; we all know that you can't let the clothes wear you. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to stake it out near the window watching the days past before the next GG show airs, another *tear.

As most of you know I am from Brampton (Bramladesh, Singhdale), whatever you want to call it, and we all know that majority of the population from Brampton are shitty (excuse the french) drivers. Don't criticize me for speaking out an opinion, but I also have proof..the Brampton Guardian. The front page of the Brampton Guardian's Wednesday newspaper clearly stated that Brampton is one of the cities with the worst drivers AHA! Now, if you live around the Springdale and Sandalwood area (not being racist whatsoever because I am not stating or slandering any races whatsoever) I have noticed that the majority of the worst Brampton drivers live in this certain section of Brampton. TRUST ME on this, I have seen cars driving on the opposite flow of traffic, drive through red lights, driving at an excessive slow speed in a 60-70 zone. I have seen COUNTLESS scenarios where a driver would be making a right turn, and would watch you approach, and up until you're almost near him/her, he/she will cut you off and drive...NO, NO its not like they cut you off and speed up, THEY EFFIN SLOW DOWN! LIKE WTF..and all I want to do is get out of my car and beat that civilian to a bloody pulp, but I can't because I'm a lady who has to control her anger issues. Honestly, I think I've seen more car accidents in the Sandalwood area than in my old neighbourhood (I don't even recall any accidents at all). So to all drivers in Brampton, beware of the Sandalwood/Springdale area..these are the drivers that you have to watch out for.

Gotta cut this thing short, am watching the Magic pulverize the Jazz. Go Magic, I predict another Magic/Lakers finale once again...and this time the Magic will take it, guarantee you.

No comments:

Post a Comment