Thursday, October 1, 2009

wake up and smell the garden.....but wait I can't I'm allergic

I think I should change my name from Daily to Nightly as it seems that I only post during the wee hours of the night.

Just came back from my sugar plum's hockey game, fortunately it was a tie thank God. I swear out of the whole 8 people audience, my friend Anna and I were the only ones being so passionate about the game. Comments like "Put the pedal to the medal!" "Get up man!" "Good job, you passed it to the wrong player!"; oh yeah and I booed the other team, it was so loud that even some people were laughing, Anna was telling me to not boo loudly..WHO THE HELL CARES its HOCKEY! Hockey is every Canadians' past-time, we are passionate and critical of the game. I love it; baby next week you will see posters and pom poms..I am dead serious.


Tuesday I came to class with no pen or pencil because I switched purses. To all the women out there, don't you hate that? When you switch purses and you ALWAYS tend to leave that one item out, that one item that you think you won't need but it turns out that you do need it? Dammit! I would like to give a thank you shoutout to the people that I bothered for a pen and let me use it...THANK YOU hahahaha.


Ugh so Kanye West didn't get the boot from his tour with Lady Gaga..why can't the industry just blacklist him? What an annoying and bigheaded man..his head's getting too big that one day it will explode, I'm just waiting for it to happen. I know it's old news, but if he ever did that to me I would have beat him down with my trophy, and then give a thank you speech with his bloody carcass on the floor, but then again that's just how I would handle a situation. Yeah I know, I can be pretty volatile at times..I'm a loving person too!


I hate my damn internet because it always freezes, thank you blogger for saving a draft every 5 freaking seconds!..or else I would've just been pissed off and start rampaging amongst my house.

THOUGHT I'D LEAVE YOU WITH SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT..



..don't you just love how she's missing one shoe and how her legs are just straight up dangling in the air? Man I heard this dance is pretty lethal, I hear stories about girls breaking their necks doing this..'x' this off my list of things to do.

P.S couldn't find a picture of lobster-Spencer with his whole cowboy getup..will post once I find a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment