Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a celebration, clap clap bravo..

Just finished reading "How To Kill Your Husband..(and other handy household hints)" by Kathy Lette..awesome book, great storyline, amazing humor..and well it's a book that us ladies can relate to (when we really want to cause bodily harm to our significant others =P). The book was pretty raunchy too, the story talks about these 3 middle-aged English women who've been best buddies since college, and how they each deal with married life; man the English people are actually funny. So after reading this book for 4 FREAKIN' hours, went to bed @ 4ish then woke up feeling like a damn zombie.
Was at class today, I was thinking to myself that Twitter is so boring; the tweeting is so annoying, like all you people that are reading my blog (becuse it really is MORE interesting THAN twitter) actually want to read about a one-sentence phrase of my day..i mean it's not that i criticize all you that have an account open (sort of), but its just not my cup of tea; if I didn't have to sign up an account for advertising, my account would cease to exist. (Sorry professor C.C) Please don't fail me...please *thumbs up*. What I do like about Twitter is I can "follow" my Anderson Cooper...oooh yeah. Currently watching TMZ right now, I love watching this show so frickin hilarious; I love how they make fun of celebrities, but it's not like a direct insult.


Awesome beat.

1 comment: