Monday, October 5, 2009

Let me break it down if you don't get it, quality, I'm custom fitted

Last night went to visit Joe's married friends..good night, 3 boxes of pizza @ 10 PM broke my no-eating-after-6PM ritual..to hell with diets it never works out and I always never keep up with it.. ahh life is way too short.

Got to school late today, and got the surprise of a lifetime. I was wondering why the classroom was so empty...only because there was a test!!! A test with 60 questions from 4 chapters..I mean its a good thing that I studied 2 chapters, and totally guessed everything for the other 2. I swear I was literally just circling the answers that were the longest; you know what they say about multiple choice when in doubt, go with the longest answer because mostly it's right. So i just found out that Humber has Mucho Burrito at the cafeteria, man I was a happy camper..indulged myself after that evil, evil test.

OK, so right now I'm scrambling to get my Advertising assignment done...need 15 followers for twitter and 10 for linkedin..ugh, comon people follow me, follow me already! (Feel like such a loser with no friends) how depressing.

BTW has anyone seen Sorority Row? Man, I feel bad if you did in theatres (thanks to the person that videotaped that movie so that people, like myself can illegally download it), wasting your hard earned money. Garbage movie, garbage acting, garbage script. Ugh, even though I love Audrina...she was soooooo soooo garbage...I wish I could ask God for the 2 hours back that I wasted on watching that movie..I feel so robbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment