Thursday, October 8, 2009

DEFENSE *clap clap* DEFENSE

Earlier tonight, my BFF and I went to go watch my studmuffin's hockey game. Im telling you we are die-hard fans of his team..during the game you can hear us yelling, screaming and cheering from the stands, I'm telling you we are going to be those hockey mothers screaming and egging on our 12-year-olds skating around the rink. Gotta hand it to us for being so passionate and supportive..*pat on the back. I swear we acted like we were at a play-off game. This is how a conversation about attending professional hockey games went like:
Michelle: "Dude, we're acting like we're at a play-off game"
A**a: "I KNOW! We should go to a hockey game one night...actually no wait they're too expenseive"
Michelle: "Indeed so, let's just go to a Battalion game, games are only 10 bucks"
A**a: "OMG! Yes, but the games are always sold out..Oh wait, my mom's work always has free tickets, I'll ask her for some"
Michelle: "I love it when you talk about free and cheap things.. brings a smile to my face"

I like the smell of a good bargain..so therefore I am cheap..I am the female version of Jason Pitts from The Game, only I'm not a football player with a McMansion. So back to the hockey game, my muffin's team ended up winning 3-1..whooop-de-doo. Man, I love the game of hockey minus the smelly B.O smell going on in the rink, gives you a "I just threw up in my mouth" look.

Watched a documentary of Obama and his deception to the American public..it's funny how all these people just eat up everything he says, yet as time goes by he does the complete opposite of what he initially promised to do..that man is just full of empty bottomless promises. Log onto YouTube and search "Obama's Deception" it's a 2-hour documentary detailing the presidential election, the Bilderberg Group, Federal Reserve, banking system, etc..if you care about your future and how you set your own destiny, watch this..don't be blind to what is happening in this world today..don't be like those other stupid and gullible people.

PG-rated..following video contains coarse language and PASSION..I love how KRS-One stands up for the public (those that are not brainwashed).


For those that do not know who KRS-One is..wikipedia and refer to this song, genius lyricist..classic song

No comments:

Post a Comment