Sunday, October 18, 2009

I hate it when men lie around...

DOING NOTHING! I hate how social norms tell women that we should conform to doing household work while taking care of a baby, and while having a job! No wonder so many women are off killing their babies, husbands, themselves..this is a serious issue; no joke. So men, hear me out and get your lazzy arsses off that couch and pick up a broom! Women need to train their men to do things, like a dog, we have to command them to sit and give them a treat in the end (LOL). Ugh, I'm just ranting about doing chores while the guys just sat down watching tv and causing more mess...damn slobs!

Goodness gracious, I haven't posted in A LONG WHILE..not much to say except that I was pretty busy and well lacked in the creativity department. Not much has been going these past few days..no exciting, jaw-dropping experiences. The Leafs lost yesterday 4-1 to the Rangers..man Toronto is such a garbage team, I can't believe that they are the highest grossing team in revenue out of the league..that's a shock; that's because us Canadians waste our hard-earned money to watch these guys lose on a nightly basis.

Alright, well off to Forever 21 with my BFF. Until again...

No comments:

Post a Comment