Sunday, October 4, 2009

And another one..

Hate my ***. (Earlier blog has been adjusted due to professional reasons) Enjoyed a great Sunday..cleaned my room (yeah right), helped my mother out with chores (what a liar), cooked dinner (hahaha)..all in all nothing came out of my day, just lounged around and slept-in. Now I know why people enjoy having the weekends off, its the only time where you can actually sleep in from a whole round of partying and drinking-til-you drop night, or from a whole 40-hour work week; I need me one of those jobs.

Yesterday, Kris**** and I went to the Forever 21 grand opening in Vaughan Mills, holy moly thought we came early but apparantly not. Girls and guys (WTF) were lined up from the mall entrance ending at Designer Depot (goodness gracious)..man I felt like such a loser. After getting into the store, oh and mind you that the store felt like a damn club with their loud ass live music blaring. Didn't even bother getting near the racks of clothes where the speakers were placed, could've blown my eardrums or something.
This is how two girls act when they're shopping:
Kris: *Gasp. "Michelle look at that blue sweater..it's so pretty."
Michelle: "I know, let's ask where we can find it"
*Asks the associate, only to find out it's sold out. Tells us to ask the girl at the fitting room if any were left behind*
Kris: *looks behind "Michelle!! There's one right there!"
*Michelle looks back, takes it and analyzes the size.
Michelle: "It's a medium. Take it."
Kris: "No Michelle, you take it."
Michelle: "Kris, just take the fuc*ing sweater." Throws it at Kristine's pile
Kris: "No Michelle take it or I'll leave it right here"
Michelle: "Shutup, it won't fit me. Take the damn sweater now and I'll get one next week."

So after our whole argument on who takes the fu**ing sweater, I ended up finding another one stranded on a rack, SIZE LARGE BOOOYAHHHH! I swear it's like God wanted us to have and own that sweater, it's like he said to himself "Michelle sacrificed her sweater to her friend, I will give her one in return."

The lineup for fitting rooms was retarded, the lineup to pay was even more retarded..two girls not eating the whole day, no coffee or anything made me cranky as hell. Left to get some coffee, was told that I couldn't bring food or liquids into the store, OH HELL NO I wanted to throw my coffee at the girl (yes again, I'm violent). Tried to down my HOT ASS cup of coffee, sweating like I was in a damn sauna and at the same time met some nice man named Brent who was also waiting for his wife and neice at that evil store. He ended up being our coffee watcher, I asked him if I could mention him in my blog to which he said yes only if I changed his name.

So after an hour and a half in that lineup to pay, we finally got out. I swear I was going to melt when I saw the sunlight outside afterwards, felt like a damn vampire.


No comments:

Post a Comment