Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last name ever, first name greatest....

Its Friday, why am I not out partying my brains out like the rest of the other folks? I don't even know myself. As a matter of fact, I'm trying to study for my quiz next week, but all I can think about is my next vacation. Don't you hate that? I do. It sucks especially when the test you're trying to study for is super-duper important and all you can think about is that funny time when you acted British in a night club, or how you should have bought those cute Michael Kors flats. Ugh, I hate me and my distractions.



I cannot stop listening to this song, Drake is too sick


(kudos to drizzydrake.net for the video)

Drake and Eminem should collaborate together on some more songs, I believe they will be dynamic together. Eminem's more harsher and aggressive lyrics, yet combined with Drake's presence (LOL) would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment